gfc error

ayazakram

Chieftain
hi...:)
i'm gettin a gfc error everytime I try to load ffh2 via a steam version of civ 4 bts.
steam automatically updates the game so there's no problem with having the latest patch...there is one thing tho...all my steam games are on my e drive as it does state that the defult path for ffh2 is c, I was wondering if this was the problem and how to rectify.ffh2 does show up in the mods menu of bts...it just wont load...any help appreciated...thanx!

It could be that you only installed the patch, and not the full mod - or, you may have installed the mod to the default (in this case, wrong) location and the patch to the correct location. My suggestion is that you delete any installers you used to install FfH2, delete any "Fall from Heaven 2" folders (and contents thereof) created during you install attempt(s), redownload the mod and the patch from the official locations (see the links provided by Kael in the first post of the FfH2 Bug Thread), and then reinstall the mod and then the patch to the correct location (the \Beyond the Sword\Mods folder in your Civ4 install location).

If you need more detailed instructions of how to perform any of these steps you can refer to my guide How to Install FfH2. If you're still having problems that my suggestions and my guide are not able to resolve, please post the details here and someone will attempt to help you sort them out.

Top Bottom