GONG! builds Mausolleum of Maussolos

In Civ 2 Leo's featured a unit upgrade for free? :wow:

I miss the whole game at times :cry:

:lol: Just joking, there where more things I don't miss too much.
Remember building a wonder with caravans? 20k would be quite easy... :mischief:

It only upgraded when you discovered a new tech, but it was still powerful until automobiles, or there about, when it expired And culture didn't even exist. But it was a good game. If it wasn't 3 probably wouldn't exist.

Sure, I never doubted that Civ 2 was a great game.
Even Civ 1 was phantastic - back in 91 :)

I won't go back now. :nono:
Other than from CIV back to C3C - anytime! :D

Lets just hope Civ 5 is somewhat back to the origins and regains the fun, cunning and play interest that Civ 1, 2 and 3 have, Civ 4 is kinda like all those alpha centauri and call to power crap.

Lets just hope Civ 5 is somewhat back to the origins and regains the fun, cunning and play interest that Civ 1, 2 and 3 have, Civ 4 is kinda like all those alpha centauri and call to power crap.
:yup:
but wait, CIV also has the wonder movies...sort of. Actually I don't know what they were thinking when making them? Uninspired and lame. Since you mentioned SMAC, as for wonder movies, it had the coolest for sure

[offtopic]

I thought the ability to actually terraform in SMAC was neat, but I never could get a grasp of the Tech Tree. It seemed to a redo of the Civ2 Tech Tree, but it had some strange and weird techs. :crazyeye: Maybe I just need to go back and play it again.

On the other hand, it was fun in Civ1 to railroad an ocean tile!

[offtopic]

I thought the ability to actually terraform in SMAC was neat, but I never could get a grasp of the Tech Tree. It seemed to a redo of the Civ2 Tech Tree, but it had some strange and weird techs. :crazyeye: Maybe I just need to go back and play it again.

On the other hand, it was fun in Civ1 to railroad an ocean tile!

Well they have the chunnel now, don't they? :D

Top Bottom