Got kicked from NQ despite not playing even a game there in months

jko1

copper4eva
I'm not making this thread just to complain i'm kind of curious if anybody here knows why i would get randomly kicked out of the blue or if there is any realistic way i can get myself back on. I joined maybe several months ago or something and usually when i have a spare 8 hours or so i see if i can get a into a NQ game if not i just play regular multiplayer with some friends and usually end up with some strangers who quit. Past several months i haven't been able to play a NQ game mostly because i just didn't have much time and there didn't ever seem to be any games whenever i was there to play.

And really that is what confuses me. I got kicked despite not playing in months. And without any explanation. Doesn't NQ have some kind of ban list or anything. Can anybody maybe tell me if they know why i was kicked? Pretty much any information is awesome.

I tried to complain in the chat room really just asking if anybody knew why i was kicked and bla bla bla and never got any kind of reply. The NQ forums seem kind of useless as well hence why i am here.

BTW: my steam account is "copper4eva" and always has been.

PS: I did actually quit my first ever NQ game but i was leading in almost every demo graph so they let me go without much complaint or anything. It's the only one i've quit and i had good reasons to leave it. I don't think it has to do with this because that was forever ago it seems but i guess it was worth mentioning.

Did you enter the NQ chat room so the host can see your name and make sure that you are a member?

No I meant i didn't really know what you mean by your first comment. At this current point in time i can go into the chat room obviously but i can't show that i'm a member now that I've been kicked which means I'm not a member. Also i was thinking i could just join a different No Quitters group since there are more than one now.

Just to be clear I'm talking about this one:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NO_QUITTERS

I guess joining the other major steam groups that go by NQ is really the best option. Are there any you recommend?

Lol i just looked up the No Quitters you showed in your screenshot. It has way more people online and some i recognize it looks like everybody moved to that one. I guess i'll just try to join this one which shouldn't be a problem and forgot about that other one.

Well first off, posting here about an issue you have with CivNQ is rather pointless. Contact an Admin in chat and find out why you are no longer a member....pretty simple

CS

Top Bottom