[GRAPHICS] BouncyMischa Fantasy and Sci-Fi Building Models

Is it at all possible to use these as Wonder models? I want to create some wonders for my Dragon Age mod, and that Temple of Good would be perfect for the White Spire, and the Unholy Temple would be great for the Grand Necropolis. Heck, that Soul Foundry without the fire, and reskinned to look like marble would be amazing for the Grand Cathedral of Val Royeaux.

The grey goo looks awesome; I asked for a mod like that for Civ 4 some time back. I assume it's a resource so it can actually spread?

And for that matter, do any of these function, or are they just art?

They "function" in the sense that I included .xml files that people can use to get them in the game, but most of them don't have any yields or anything, so you can't just download the mod, put it in your game, and have a functioning improvement.

As for the Grey Goo, it's pretty much just art -- there is the .xml code to define it as a resource, but it doesn't spread or anything. You'd need to come up with some lua code for that. Still, it's something I've considered implementing... maybe it'd work as just a standalone mod. X3

Is it at all possible to use these as Wonder models? I want to create some wonders for my Dragon Age mod, and that Temple of Good would be perfect for the White Spire, and the Unholy Temple would be great for the Grand Necropolis. Heck, that Soul Foundry without the fire, and reskinned to look like marble would be amazing for the Grand Cathedral of Val Royeaux.

It might be possible, but I'm not certain. I believe there's been difficulties in adding new building art to the game, and I've never tried doing it myself.

Hello guys !

I started a fantasy mod a while ago (years ago actualy) and I just decided to get back to work. [Land of aramwyen]
Sadly, I am no 3D artist, I am merely a programmer. I find your improvement models (and also the skeleton, from civitar ?) awesome. Would you mind if I reused your 3D graphics in my mod ?
Keep doing such cool stuff.
Regards

Hello guys !

I started a fantasy mod a while ago (years ago actualy) and I just decided to get back to work. [Land of aramwyen]
Sadly, I am no 3D artist, I am merely a programmer. I find your improvement models (and also the skeleton, from civitar ?) awesome. Would you mind if I reused your 3D graphics in my mod ?
Keep doing such cool stuff.
Regards

I don't mind if you make use of them, although credit is always appreciated. :3

Top Bottom