Graphics help

You could always do the XML, writing, Buttons and conception work and fill in the art as it comes along. There are some units out their that could fill in, at least in my opinion. Check WHFB, Dragonia II, Mad Max Fury Mod, and the database to see if anything existing could work as is or with a little tweaking.

You could always do the XML, writing, Buttons and conception work and fill in the art as it comes along. There are some units out their that could fill in, at least in my opinion. Check WHFB, Dragonia II, Mad Max Fury Mod, and the database to see if anything existing could work as is or with a little tweaking.

This is pretty much the way I'd suggest too - there are a few dwarven units (Sez's adept and clockwork golem possibly?) that I think would fit well for starters, but you'll find that once you've got some details and progress posted, any interested artists will tend to offer their services (and we do have some excellent artists floating around these forums).

What they said...

And depending on how you develop the civ's units it may be possible to tweak available models/skins. Maybe many units look like Khazad units but have smaller, more numerous models with altered skins, say. Take a tank and squish... err. Come to think of it, I think the basic Civ4 tank looks pretty steam-punkish. Anyway, that sort of thing is more craft than art - I could help with that. Assuming it'd be appropriate for the units, of course.

Top Bottom