Graphics Question

nailo22

Chieftain
I just installed A New Dawn 1.75 with the Patch C and I am having troubles with the graphics. When I start up a new game everything is a bit skippy. The graphics smooth out whenever there is a battle or when I enter the city view but just moving around the map or moving units the graphics seem to lag out. Is this normal or how do I fix this because right now it's almost unplayable. Thanks.

So looking more into it I guess my main problem is terrain flickering. From the FAQ it says to delete some Custom Civilizations or only use FULL or LITE RoM but I am using the New Dawn and I thought there was only one version, I'm new so I could be wrong. Using a resource monitor I can see that civ4 is only using about 25% of my GPU and jumps to about 50% when things do smooth over. The game is also only using 4GB of RAM vs the 16GM I have.

Thanks for the reply I just finished downloading everything and deleted the old file, however I still have the same problem.

Nevermind I guess it is not the mod but the game itself because now it's doing the same thing and being jerky even without any mods. I dont know what happened because it was working just fine this morning.

Top Bottom