Hello everybody ım NEW!

cagatay3377

Chieftain
I started with the Ottoman Empire in 1280 and lost the country in 1515. However, I was progressing very well. What do I need to do to prevent the country from falling?

Note: I spread over a very large area, could this be a factor?

Yes, you need to be careful when expanding, otherwise you will receive negative expansion stability and eventually collapse.

Check out the financial advisor for more information about stability. Also, in the main interface in the upper right it shows a balance of two numbers: administration and separatism. If the latter exceeds the former, you begin to get instability. Administration is based on the population in your core area and separatism is based on the population outside the core area (see the tile tooltip). The best way to avoid separatism is to acquire cities inside your historical area because they result in a much lower separatism value. The other method is to build jails and courthouses in those cities. You can check the city screen or domestic advistor as well to see how much administration/separatism a city provides.

Another element to mention is that you can balance negative expansion stability with positive stability in other categories. The best advice is to pay attention what the system does and which factors influence the different stability scores. There are detailed breakdowns in the financial advisor.

17025615772392605884220932359244.jpg

+17 mean good ? I make bunch of courthouses.

The economic and military categories are converging into zero, so it is still a safe strategy to avoid overextension, because even a small exceed causes huge stab penalty. If you really want to play with the glorious conquest of Ottomans, you can generate a lot of great people and bulb them as golden ages, which protect you from any negative stab check. It's an important strategy in many conquest-like UHVs.
Generally, trading off between expansion and stability is challenging but fun. There are many strategies left for you to discover and practice, just enjoy it in most of your DOC games.

Conquering with the Ottomans is very fun. Now I'm trying to survive with the Turks. I have to deal with the Mongol invasion in 1250.. this game has so much fun.

If you're playing Ottomans, I recommend researching Firearms as soon as possible.

Your core population (the adminstration number Leoreth mentioned) is multiplied with a factor that linearly increases with your tech era. That is why you also need to get to Renaissance as soon as possible if you want to enlarge your territorial expansion limits. I specifically mentioned Firearms because Janissaries are kinda a must especially when you want to achieve Selim I's territory at the historical date (before 1526), which greatly helps with your UHV progress.

Oho ıts so hard... When mongols spawn ıts just grind.. also now ım on live streaming only me watching my link is ı hope ıts allowed (twitch.tv/sinsidomatess)
As a Twitch user I am actually thrilled to see DoC being streamed there. It's now time to spread The Good Word. Following!

Definitely take some time and read the Concepts section of the Pedia. Most of the juiciest DoC specific info is found here. Hints section as well.

Generally, players play this game without reading the pedia. In order to really understand the game, develop strategies and reach the best places in the game even in hard mode, we need to fulfill the features that a country needs in its development phase.

I personally spent years on Beyond the Sword without reading Pedia. I especially love playing Beyond the Sword. DoC is a new experience for me. I hope I will improve myself in this mode too.

My favorite mode is 1936 Europe Road to war with Czechoslovakia.

Also ı guess you really love to check this one ıts just 20 second. Its Papa yettu yettu i yetta kuli yettu ha ba ba LOL

Generally, players play this game without reading the pedia. In order to really understand the game, develop strategies and reach the best places in the game even in hard mode, we need to fulfill the features that a country needs in its development phase.

I personally spent years on Beyond the Sword without reading Pedia. I especially love playing Beyond the Sword. DoC is a new experience for me. I hope I will improve myself in this mode too.

My favorite mode is 1936 Europe Road to war with Czechoslovakia.

Also ı guess you really love to check this one ıts just 20 second. Its Papa yettu yettu i yetta kuli yettu ha ba ba LOL

My post was in response to your above questions:
What do I need to do to prevent the country from falling?

Note: I spread over a very large area, could this be a factor?

Top Bottom