Help: Sponsor Leader Art / Wonders / Voiceover / Icons

Ubik1994

Chieftain
Hi fellow modders, just some quick questions
1) Is there any guide on how to import/create art for the leaders? I mean what format are they and how/where does the game load them? Are 3D Leaders possible or are we stuck with 2D static images?

2) Wonders Splash art (the stuff that pops up when you finish them) can it be changed? If so, how? Again same thing which format are they in and bla bla bla

3) Voiceover: can we import audio files as Leader / Wonder / Tech audio? If so, again for the third time, how?

4) How can we import custom icons for stuff likes Buildings, Wonders, Tech, and Leader Traits/Agreement.

To piggy back on this thread, is there a fully commented Sponsor mod for Rising Tide?

None that I found, though looking at a cross of sponsors I was able to create my own sponsor GlobalSeditionCore, though it now has extra stuff like Cargo, citizens, etc.

It's not too much different to get a sponsor up and running using a base sponsor, where you need to expand is in personalities traits, perks.

Other things you can add/change colors and stuff.

From what I have seen the main differences are the "Flavor" which basically is useful for a AI. It really doesn't do much for a human character - at least not that I've noticed.

But again you can use another Sponsor default abilities, then as you expand your knowledge, start adding your own (or mix and match). For example in my sponsors personality traits I use a lot of already generated perks, but then add a few of my own.

Top Bottom