Heroes of the Three Kingdoms

Looks like a great mod for fans of Koei's Romance of the Three Kindoms (ROTK) fans. Thanks! Downloading to try it out tonight.

it says mod is missing required dependencies for my "Heroes of three kingdom v21". The wonder splash work fine
Figure it might be because of the v21, can you pls put v22 in the #1 pls? I downloaded from your attachments
I'm using CiV Brave new world
Thank you

Ty. But somehow my game doesn't work with the mods. Got both enabled in MODS menu but the game seems unchanged, like i don't see any scenarios or generals(except for CHina queen) related to 3kingdoms era
Sorry, i'm new to Civ :p

Ty. But somehow my game doesn't work with the mods. Got both enabled in MODS menu but the game seems unchanged, like i don't see any scenarios or generals(except for CHina queen) related to 3kingdoms era
Sorry, i'm new to Civ :p

may be you clicked back after enable mod? you should click Next after enable mods
besides, this mod needs Gods and Kings too

may be you clicked back after enable mod? you should click Next after enable mods
besides, this mod needs Gods and Kings too

Oh ty, i didn't pay attention after i enabled the mods. Couldn't see the "Single player" above the "mods in use" yesterday. I thought it was just a page indicating what mods i have installed, was wondering why it says "configuring game data" so much. :crazyeye:
It works fine now :)

I have completely installed the mod and I have dlc 1 to 7 yet my heroes are not able to upgrade and they remain scouts with only 4 - 7 attack. I also have a ton of fame bringers which don't seem to be doing anything. It also seems to me that there is no taverns in my game I can not purchase heroes let alone use fame to purchase them

ah damn I'm a really big fan of rotk and the history of the three kingdoms but ill try these newer mods out and thank you for replying.

Top Bottom