Hide / Remove Score-table possible?

erikthegreat

Chieftain
Hi,

One thing that has bugged me in CIV 4 was that you could always see the score-table from the beginning in multiplayer games.
This info should not be openly available, it should be a result of spying. For me it ruins the fun of games.

So I was hoping this was gone in CIV 5. But it seems it is still there. Is there a way to hide it from multiplayer games? An option to disable it?

Or should I just wait for CIV 6 and hope it is fixed by then?

Thanks guys!

Am I the only one bothered by this??

Yep. I want more info, not less.

If I would be able to gather this info somehow that would be ok too. But since there is no spionage in civ5, don't remove the little info we have, add more.

It's more a question of allowing more options: it's not even available, and I don't understand why :(. Having to open up the diplomacy overview and screen through it (since the text is way too big) is not a good alternative. It's so simple, and I've seen it in tons of strategy games: press one of the function buttons to toggle the score on and off, and it shows up in the lower right-hand corner. What's so hard about this :confused:

I'm bumping this ancient as dirt thread because I would really like to know if anyone's found out of this is possible. Playing on a 13 inch laptop, I want all the screen real estate I can get!

It's more a question of allowing more options: it's not even available, and I don't understand why :(. Having to open up the diplomacy overview and screen through it (since the text is way too big) is not a good alternative.
Why don't you enable it in the options?
It's available in single player, that's not the problem, there's an option for that (hint: It's called 'single player score list').
The point is the topicstarter wants to hide it in multiplayer. There isn't an option for that.

This info should not be openly available, it should be a result of spying. For me it ruins the fun of games.
Maybe it's there because spying is not available in the game yet?
(Although I doubt that to be the reason).
But wasn't it in previous Civ-games like this as well? I guess it's by design.

On thing to note, though is tat a score list says absolutely nothing. I'd rather be upset about the demographics than the score list.

I would prefer an option, where you can hide this stats and the info about the civics of the other nations. Only the world ranking would be useful to be able to see if a nation is f.e. near the diplomatic win.

Yep. I want more info, not less.

If I would be able to gather this info somehow that would be ok too. But since there is no spionage in civ5, don't remove the little info we have, add more.
I agree with this because the espionage system in civilization 4 seems a lot more interesting than it does on civilization 5 or 6.

Top Bottom