High School Football

HistoryFan

Chieftain
Who here plays? I do, and I love it. My team started the season 2-0, ranked 10th in the state [we have three classes here in Maine, A,B, and C based on school enrollment my high school is class B]. in our first game we beat the defending eastern Maine champs in overtime. [they went to states last year and lost to the western champs]
We never lived up to the hype, losing our next big game and every other big game that followed. We finished 5-3, lost in the first round of the playoffs.:( Not very fun.

I'm a sophomore, I started at DE this year, I'll admit it, early on in the season I was the weak point. Then I got better and become a strong point on the defense finishing with the most sacks and third most tackles on the team. Towards the end of the year we had an injury so I had to play a lot of offense as well[I play Guard and Tackle on offense]. I can't wait till next year, we return a lot of good players, lose some too though. I think we can be the top team in the east next year, just gotta work... I wish it wasn't over though, ya know? It's like I don't want to play basketball right now. I have a basketball game today... But I still wanna play football...

Here's my uh stats I guess if you wanna compare...
6' ft, 200lbs, 4.8 40yd dash, 200lbs bench max, 350lbs squat max, 6 minute mile

What's your team like, how'd your season go? Out of high school? Share some memories.

I didn't play, but I've covered HS football as a journalist and help run a news website covering Ohio prep sports.

When I went to a small school outside Cincinnati, I played WR / DB. We were mediocre. I destroyed my knee. I don't play sports now :(

:( That sucks, one of my friends missed the entire year with a dislocated knee that healed wrong.

Top Bottom