Holy Shrine creation issue

nicovanos

Chieftain
Hi,

I hope someone can help me here, but I think I have a bug.

I have a city where the religion is founded. I have a Great Prophet. However I can't create the holy shrine of Confucianism. I get the buttons of other religions that are not even in this city.

Has anybody seen this before?

Please see attachment.

Thanks,
Nico.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 15.13.11.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 15.13.11.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 229
Maybe the Confucian shrine has already been built. Just look in the city screen on the left.
In that picture is a Confucian building visible, I'm not sure if it's the shrine.

Tatran is correct. The darkened icons of Holy Shrine Wonders will appear when a Great Prophet is selected and is currently on the same square as one of your Cities. All Religions' Holy Shrine Wonders will appear as icons (even for Religions that have yet to be founded) until after the corresponding Holy Shrine has been founded, after which point the corresponding icon will disappear.

The darkened icons can be one way to check to see which Holy Shrines have or have not been founded. Another way to check is to look at the F9 INFO -> TOP 5 CITIES / WONDERS screen (press the F9 key to see it). Look under the World Wonders section to see if you can spot The Kong Miao.

Or, if you know the City in question, then, as Tatran suggested, you can look up the relevant Building or Wonder picture in the Civiliopedia and see if you can spot the Building or Wonder (a Wonder, in this case).

I leave it to the reader as a fun exercise to play Where's Waldo The Kong Miao.
Spoiler :

Top Bottom