How can I start in America

nicky1243

Chieftain
I play Washington on the Earth map but it always starts me in the Europe/Asia continent. I'd like to start alone in America but I never get a start there. Is there a way to select where the civilizations start?

I like to be friendly and not go to war until the very end so starting on the Europe/Asia continent I am surrounded by other civs forcing me to go to war early in the game and I find that annoying as it interferes with my building strategies.

And ideas how I can start in America or choose where the civs start?

Either the above mod or else just keep re-rolling and re-rollling and re-rolling until the RNG places you in America. This could take a very long time since I'm only aware of one possible starting location in North America and one in South America, while there are several for Europe & Asia.

Or use IGE to put your settler in America and the other civ's one in the place you started.

I've encountered 2 North American starting locations - one along the Gulf of Mexico and one in Alaska.

Reroll until you start in America. I've had games where I had to reroll to not start in America...

Any earth map which uses True Starting Locations will allow America to start in a proper location. The Steam Workshop has many TSL maps, either of the whole planet or of a region. Just do a search for TSL and you have many choices.

Top Bottom