How many mods have you been using at once?

Krajzen

Deity
Damn.

I am currently launching Huge Epic Game with Full Immersion and I enabled all my favourite mods...

Exactly two hundred of them :p

Obviously loading 'MODS' screen with that many mods takes many minutes :p but other than that, does anyone know negative consequences of that many (compatible) mods? :D

How many of them did you have at once?

3: Communitas map, InfoAddict, and whichever civ mod I'm currently trying out (been going with More Civilizations, The Forgotten, and Colonialist Legacies lately).

Build stoneworks on plains mod. Cant do without it.

Usually one or two. Falcon AI, More Luxuries or some civ. Strangely, any game I play with InfoAddict or Civ IV diplomatic features crashes. Otherwise, I'd go with four always.

Tried a game with 6 (I think): Falcon AI, JFD's Empires of Germany and your more Great People, Artist, etc... and Buffs mods. Sadly, the mods were disappearing of the mods list. T_T

I usually keep it simple with just 15 or so mods. I almost always use Health & Plague, pikemen to musketmen, 3D camera movement, supercarriers mod, submarines ignore borders, scouts ignore borders, and stoneworks in plains. Other then that, I'll throw in a couple new mods every so often to try them out.

I use a couple dozen. Smart AI, Increased Cannon Range, Fleet Carrier, More Luxuries, More CS Luxuries to name a few

Top Bottom