How to add custom Civs on premade maps?

henryMCVII

Warlord
I wonder, how I do add custome civs to premade maps on correct starting locations.

What do I have to do, if I want to place Denmark or Portugale on my Europe map? Both Civs don't show up in Wordldbuilder even if installed, and OTOH, I cant't set starting locations within the Civ5 game... so how do I do that?

Good question, I've been having trouble with this as well. I save the civ and start location on WB, but can't select the civ in game setup if I have Load Scenario checked. If you leave it unchecked you lose the start locations etc.

they are still there if you have load scenario checked. Its a bug and they show up as "random civilization" but its not random at all. Its a cache issue though, because if you launch then return to the setup game menu again they will show up properly.

It works, custom civ and start location. Thanks Shiggs!

Edit: but I'm having that auto-peace bug again. All of a sudden Auckland is visible though I've only explored Europe and north Africa. Simultaneous DOW from Suleiman and Harun, and they DOW Auckland as well. No way have they met Auckland lol. Few turns later, auto peace with both. They are no longer at war with Auckland. I DOW both, next turn peace.

Top Bottom