How to disable multiple production and multiple research

bartigol2

Chieftain
Hi,

I want to play without multiple research and multiple production to avoid too fast growth at later stages of game, how to do it?

Just because an option might exist doesn't mean it's going to do anything different in the code when used or not. Some options may be there that are kept there simply because removing them would mean breaking savegames. So making them invisible for now is the best move.

@OP: curious to know - why were you wanting to have a game without them? It's kinda hard to keep up with troop demands that way - at minimum. Just curious what the motive is.

Just because an option might exist doesn't mean it's going to do anything different in the code when used or not. Some options may be there that are kept there simply because removing them would mean breaking savegames. So making them invisible for now is the best move.

@OP: curious to know - why were you wanting to have a game without them? It's kinda hard to keep up with troop demands that way - at minimum. Just curious what the motive is.
Yeah, it could be severe case of "forgor/not relevant/99% of players not looking places" for decade until those do-nothing options got eventually removed in one of savebreaking releases, as Toffer and others are cleaning up stuff.

It's kinda hard to keep up with troop demands that way - at minimum.
Not quite true on Eternity, at least for the good chuck of the beginning - not sure how it goes by, dunno, Classical or further, because I have a different play style.
But definitely makes zero difference in Prehistory and Ancient - I highly doubt you can grow your cities to build multiple units or buildings per turn this early.

Top Bottom