[BTS] I offer my time as a "Ratgeber" !

Seraiel

If you want anything from I please ask in German
A Holy Day To Everybody!

"Ratgeber" ist the German word which translates to Mapmaker, Moderator, Supporter and so on.

I have to ask the German word, because My Gott, Jesus Christus, Heilige Geist, Maria, Christophorus and Philippus otherwise won' t do the upright Actions.

For great translations look here:

Ratgeber - LEO: Übersetzung im Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch

Kind Regards, Philip Christopher Plöger.

Last edited:
I need to post again because I made an Edit:

A Holy Day To Everybody!

"Ratgeber" ist the German word which translates to Mapmaker, Moderator, Supporter and so on.

I have to ask the German word, because My Gott, Jesus Christus, Heilige Geist, Maria, Christophorus and Philippus otherwise won' t do the Right Actions.

For great translations look here:

Ratgeber - LEO: Übersetzung im Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch

Kind Regards, Philip Christopher Plöger.

Last edited:
In the best of worlds there are three team. If you like making maps just post as see if there is any interest.

Folket made a very negative post replying to this. I think they are just slow to launch game.

Not heard back from NZ more interested in other areas of forum? IDK.

Worst case scenario we were last team to win SGOTM.

Was my reply that negative? As far as I can see they did not answer in three weeks and there has not been any announcements for months. If Seraiel has a concept in mind I think he should go ahead and announce a game.

Was my reply that negative? As far as I can see they did not answer in three weeks and there has not been any announcements for months. If Seraiel has a concept in mind I think he should go ahead and announce a game.
I don’t see your post as negative but I think there’s a typo that makes it just slightly confusing. “As” instead of “and.”

:(

Top Bottom