Idea for fixing MP simultaneous moves

CivCube

Spicy.
Set the time available for moving units in the first half of the turn timer. The timer may need to be extended somewhat but it gives everyone a chance while avoiding the risk of someone double-moving.

I think during war time simulatenous moves should be deactivated so the people can take their turn accoridngly, alot i just didn't have time to use all of my units and save them from doom because he rushed all of those landsheckts on me.

I think during war time simulatenous moves should be deactivated so the people can take their turn accoridngly, alot i just didn't have time to use all of my units and save them from doom because he rushed all of those landsheckts on me.

Yea can be a pain. Even when I am on the giving out end of the war (due to faster computer) it doesn't feel fair winning 80% of "quickness" based moves.

But as for the Original post suggestion sure I don't see why not! But the units movement only period should only be in affect during War I think. But would be a great option I think.

Top Bottom