Ideology choosing

vesp3r1987

Warlord
So i know there are many guides and posts about choosing ideology. However i dont feel like reviving a dead thread.
Usually i choose Autocracy, lately i noticed that when i choose it i get the unhappiness icon for PUBLIC OPINION although the text under it says "Content: 0" Is that normal for any ideology i choose or there is a way to prevent it and my nation be happy about choosing any ideology. I even make it to be World ideology and the icon still stays the same

0 is the highest value possible for that column. It means your citizens aren't unhappy that you chose that ideology.

0 unhappiness is the base for the ideology as joncunn said. The tenets are what give you the happiness and aren't included in the number.

Yeah, i later noticed that other civs are on the brink of civil war cause of the ideology...some turns after i made mine to be world ideology and converted their cities into my religion (well not mine but i adopted another AI`s religion)

You have to be careful because the ideology moods change sudden such as sudden mass happiness increase and decrease in a turn.

Top Bottom