If you were to create civ4 col soundtrack, which tracks would you place in it?

albucc

Chieftain
Hi, everyone....

I'm playing civ4col with a Deezer soundtrack over it. I would like your suggestions of which tracks / songs would be in it...

From my part, I'm placing Vangelis 1492, Conquest of Paradise , Some Brazilian viola players, such as Almir Sater, The Last of the Mohicans soundtrack... "Sacred Spirit" ... "Cholos Andinos" for some andes folk songs.... Some banjo players...

Hi, everyone....

I'm playing civ4col with a Deezer soundtrack over it. I would like your suggestions of which tracks / songs would be in it...

From my part, I'm placing Vangelis 1492, Conquest of Paradise , Some Brazilian viola players, such as Almir Sater, The Last of the Mohicans soundtrack... "Sacred Spirit" ... "Cholos Andinos" for some andes folk songs.... Some banjo players...
Following your movie soundtrack examples, here would be some random suggestions.

Well, since I've started, I ended up playing my "Diversas" playlist, that is quite diverse... But right now I'm hearing "Vangelis" - "Voices" that is a surprise, and have all to do ... well... of course everything is a matter of personal taste. @Marla_Singer , I've liked all your suggestions, and already added to my playlist... :)

This Alina Gingertail girl is amazing! Pity she is only on youtube and soundcloud... Can't add to the playlist :undecide:

I've never watched the Misterious cities of gold series... Didn't care much about the music as well... But the Amistad soundtrack is already at my playlist... Found the Hans Zimmer music in the Behind the Red Lines soundtrack. Added as well.

I just noticed that the "Hornpipe" traditional tune which appeared in the 1994 original Colonization game actually appears as well in the Pirates of the Caribbeans soundtrack.

That's the music in the game introduction, when we see the European port with the boat packing for the New World.

Link to video.

Link to video.

Top Bottom