Is this forum connected to 2K by any chance?

Michelasso

Chieftain
I would like to know because, sorry, I grew up very sick of all the marketing garbage the mods in the 2K forum keep telling us to justify the fact that this game after more than 3 months is still not working.At least with the PS3.

At least I'd like to discuss (and learn) some strategies without the risk of bumping in yet another useless justification from 2K. The game could be great. But it has so many bugs that the way the 2K spokepersons deal with that now hits my nerves so much that I'm better staying far away from it. Hopefully waiting for a working patch.

Not directly. We have a good working relationship with them, and they do read our forums.

We try to be a place for civilized discussion about the games. While the occasional rant is understandable, flaming 2K/Firaxis employees, particularly those who are members here, would be unacceptable. Constant ranting and raving about perceived problems with 2K/Firaxis in general would also get shut down.

Please feel free to discuss strategies here. I won't promise you won't bump into "useless justification", though, since visitors here run the gamut from disgusted to fanboi. ;)

So, any word on whether or not this game is going to be fixed? The 360 version still continually freezes and glitches out. Basically I am getting to the point of trading in the game becuase I just can't stand being HOURS into a match and having some buggy "piece" ruin the match.

Maybe a bunch of used copies preventing sales of new copies is what 2K / Firaxis needs to become motivated enough to correct what could be an amazing experience.

This site is sweet BTW.

El oh el, first post flame.

The only real bug im experiencing on my ps3, is that the game completely freezes if i press triangle twice. I sometimes do this by accident when making armies, very annoying.

Top Bottom