Jesuit Education didnt work?

GKShaman

Prince
Hello Everyone,

I tried some religion today and tried to generate as much faith as I could.

I spawned near Sri Pada and Lake Victoria so you could say I was one with nature.

Then i did some of that Piety stuff and picked a Reformation Belief of Jesuit Education.

Who said Science and Faith can't mix?

Then with the discounts and all each public school was only 320 faith (which to me seems utterly broken).

So odd thing now - It only let me buy two public schools. I couldn't buy anymore... even automatically in beliefs or manually in the city purchase. What went wrong?

Please and Thank you!

Also on a side note: is there a certain strategy that works with certain reformation? I figured Jesuit Education is best but I can see glory of god.

Is your religion the dominant religion in the other cities? If it isn't, get an inquisitor in there to stamp out those other religions.

Is your religion the dominant religion in the other cities? If it isn't, get an inquisitor in there to stamp out those other religions.

All my cities followed my faith. The presence of another religion did exist and was strong. But my religion was the prevalent religion (the logo showed up next to city).

The only three explanations I can think of that would keep someone from purchasing those scientific buildings would be if the religion wasn't the dominant religion in the city, there aren't enough faith points to make the purchase or the city doesn't have a library yet.

how and where can I get the save file? Im starting to think it may have been a one time bug Ill check later today.

I think a city needs a university before it can have a public school. Other than that, I don't know if you have dominant religious status. save file?

I think a city needs a university before it can have a public school. Other than that, I don't know if you have dominant religious status. save file?

Yes, in Civ 5 a lot of buildings are part of a building lines.. including Scientific buliding.

So, for example for Science producing buildings it goes something like this :

Library > Universtiy > Public School > Scientific Lab (I think)

Library cannot be purchased with faith, University can.

I tried in another game and Jesuit Education worked just fine. In the first game I think it was just a glitch.

Thanks forum members for the help!

Top Bottom