• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Kim Jong Il, Supreme and eternal leader of North Korea! (...in earth18civs)

Myself and a couple of my friends who play civ4 refer to all those hill-cities as "Cumae version X" (The X could be anything, for humourous purposes or something). In one game we were playing, it took us about 1000 years to take the Roman city of Cumae because it was on a hill, had walls, had a load of longbowmen, and so on.

thought this was subbed. oh well. also plzplzplz update your stories

So hilarious! Was just laughing my arse off at the "6 Reasons North Korea is the funniest evil dictatorship."

PLEASE UPDATE!!

*sigh*

As Ninja isn't here, I'll just have to take his place. :p

Don't bump after months, MaxWar hasn't been active. Believe me, I loved RandomLand and Babylon, too.

On the bright side, I DID find someone who disappeared about the same time as Max: brandon.herren. He's migrated to Paradox Plaza. I sent him a PM, but got no response.

i know but it was already bumped, and i wasnt subbed soo

*sigh*

as ninja isn't here, i'll just have to take his place. :p

don't bump after months, maxwar hasn't been active. Believe me, i loved randomland and babylon, too.

On the bright side, i did find someone who disappeared about the same time as max: Brandon.herren. He's migrated to paradox plaza. I sent him a pm, but got no response.

nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Top Bottom