Lady Boudicca too sexy to hold a sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the reason her "assets" aren't very significant is because the Romans literally cut off her breasts as punishment for something. I could be wrong, but I swear I read or heard that somewhere.

As big a surprise as it seems, if there ever was a Dark Age Guinevere, Keira Knightley's leather-clad warrior is probably closer to the truth than the fragile damsel in distress expected and beloved by the critics.

Closer to the leader screen than the concept art

You know, I'm probably going to catch flack for this, but I think Boudicca is one of the most undeserving leaders in Civilization. Read a little about her and think about what she accomplished. All she really did was ensure the destruction of her people/clan/tribe by going on a poorly planned vengeful rampage. Seriously, the revolt led by her was basically "I'm pissed, let's go knock some heads! Who's with me!". She's more fitting as a rebel leader or general than an actual civilization leader. Her inclusion to game series has always smelled of feminist bravado and romanticism. "RAH! A woman equally capable as men fighting and playing in a man's world!"

Now Wu Zetian and Queen Isabella, they are true candidates as civilization leaders.

I thought she would be more buff. She has one of the skinniest frames in the game.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I don't think they already had steroids back then.

That doesn't look like steroids... It looks like a healthy woman, strong enough for the active outdoors live she lived...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom