List of Requests

asioasioasio

Fallout Scrubber
1st September is close. I'll stand on head to release it in 1st September even if this would mean it it would be just early beta. The public testing of beta was good choice in Warlords, and it should work also for BTS).

I will launch the mod with fake models. After they are completed they'll be replaced with correct model. Of course it would be cool to have as less fake models as possible. And here's come big list requests for you :)

If you would like to make something from this list and keep good quality feel free to make something from that list. If you start somethin let me know - via pm (I'll update this thread) or just type it in the thread. So people won't work on the same unit simultaneously.

The list below covers units mechanical, infantry and buildings. The bolded one are with top priority (not bolded usually can use fake models because they don't play key role in mod or replacement unit is similliar). The Italic means that request is taken and after it's completed it'll be removed from that list.

Mechanical

relativly not much left, usually boring or hard to make stuff missing reference

BTR 60
DAF M39 Pantserwagen
Daimler AC
FV432
Fa 223 Drache
- i started to work on it
Land Mattress
Landsverk 60
M18 Hellcat
Panhard178

Samochód Pancerny wz.38
Savoia-Marchetti SM.82
Semincigolato Breda Tipo 61
Semovente Ansaldo Fiat 75/18
Semovente L40 da 47/32

Semovente M41M da 95/53 (I have model from Snafusmith - it needs texture and animation)
Type 1 Ho-Ha
Type 97 Chi-Ha
Vickers Light Tank Mk VI

Yokosuka Tenga

Infantry

There's possibly around 500 infantry units (luckly we need minority of the models and many are just clones using the same texture and already prepared rebones).
around 40 countries with each 12 units. Of course the number is insane. So it's handled other way:
- Cavalry
- Machine Gunner
- Infantry
- AT Infantry
- SAM Infantry

- Military Police

And optional (not all countries have it)
- Marine Infantry
- Mountain Infantry (especially equipment (ropes, alpenstock, rucksack and other equipment used in mountains)
- Desert Infantry

And Elit Infantry (only couple of countries have it. and this one are missing:
Spanish Legion (It's one of my next units on to do list)
Red Guard

The Key to make the units is reboning and using the same texture for the same country. Like for example here (Don't count Jaegers - they are elit so the need to be different) - almost all use the same texture (or texture is slightly adjusted like for paratroopers) and all are rebones of AT Infantry:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9684
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9791

and of course keeping the number of countries on very low number. For example Finnish infantry will be used also for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia (they are minor countries and they'll apear rarely in scenarios).

Some of the textures or models are already done. some of the rebones already exist. I can do the rebones and attachment of equipment so if you want to focus on the texture that works well. The models of infantries can be custom made (more variety is always welcome) tough i would like to see them in polycount similliar or lower than existing in game (not to low, because the formation is standard three units). Textures 128x128 or 256x256.

If you want to make infantry for one of the countries, ask me - I'll tell you what i have and maybe i'll help with reference etc. (send existing infantry so it might help with creating a set of units for country). If you want to work on one of the type - for example paratrooper for different countries - it's also ok. Just ask i'll say more details than.

I could support also with weapons and equipment (As much as i can of course)

Buildings:

Bunker System (Improvment) - something like elements of Maginot Line
Saxon Palace (Pałac Saski) / Biuro Szyfrów
BBC

DDT Discovery (I work on it)
League Of Nations
Nuclear Reactor (I'll make Reactor B from Hanford, if it'll be not enough time - I'll convert one of the industrial buildings)

Why is BTR-60 on the list? It was in service from 1959 onwards, so maybe not too appropriate for a WW2 scenario. A better choice for a Soviet APC would be the BTR-152 (although it's also post-WW2, but still quite close in style and spirit).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BTR-152

The mod starts before world war and finishes in early cold war - APC is last tech before Future Technology. And WW2 takes only around 70% of tech tree. The longer margin is for different scenarios.

Autoblinda AB41, Bren Universal Carrier, Ha go - finished by snafusmith

Top Bottom