Longest CivRev war ever!!!

bestrfcplayer

Steppin' up!
Hi I'm playing as the mongols(game still going) and the year is 1952, and I've been at war with the french seence about 1820! So this thread is about -

1. the years in which your war lasted and-

2. your war story

Can somebody like close this thread? I haven't got any posts and I started this thread over a month ago!!! And, I don't play civ rev any more.

Recently, playing as Lincoln, I had the Japanese declare on me shortly after we met, back in the BCs. We were continuously at war until I wrapped up an Economic victory in 2018.

It was mostly a "phony way", because they could never reach me through France and China. At the end of the game, I just had a couple Battleship fleets sitting in their waters, sinking every cruiser they built. They were never a real threat, and I couldn't be bothered to put any more effort into destroying them. ;)

Just today I was the Aztecs and I had a literal enternal War on the Chinese. It lasted the ENTIRE GAME. It was really fun!

That's really cool, I've never had in civ4( regular&bts), and civrev have I had the intire game involved in a war! Again, that's really cool! ;)

Top Bottom