MadDjinn's Deity LP - India

Well played MadDjinn. I think this was a good game, and I'm sure it would have been even better if the aqueducts didn't bug out on you. I'm sure we would have seen even more power from India's UA with super high pop cities. Looking forward to the next one.

Maybe you tommynt can do better playthrough? You can do it on english or german as you want. Maybe we should find extreme map for you?

maybe I will do so some point.

Maybe next GOTM. I do try record sesson of GOTm 67 but my session often get dirupted by requests for mp games. But if I stick to 30 min instead 1,5 hours session this might be possible.

I am just not sure about the talking stuff - I tend to rage inside when things go wrong :)

maybe I will do so some point.

Maybe next GOTM. I do try record sesson of GOTm 67 but my session often get dirupted by requests for mp games. But if I stick to 30 min instead 1,5 hours session this might be possible.

I am just not sure about the talking stuff - I tend to rage inside when things go wrong :)

I would request that you do this, in English if possible.

I always pay attention to your posts, and would enjoy seeing you play through a game or two. It is one thing to talk about how we win, but I find I get a lot more out of watching how people win. There is not enough Deity level LP's out there right now, and adding yours would be good for the whole community.

I have start working on some LP's myself, but they are Immortal level (even fewer LP's at that difficulty), and are aimed at players trying to step up rather than perfect the game. I have found that watching my own LP's has actually taught me quite a bit. I am still working out a few bugs, but plan to start uploading a Mayan one soon

What I like about this LP is that it shows you that you don't have to go balls-out science to win on diety. Everyone is always talking about NC by T80 this, education with purchased universities by T105 that. Bollocks. MDj as usual just waltzes through another Diety game with, omg, Shaka next door. I wager a lot of this was done to prove points, etc, and to make an entertaining LP.

I can now beat Diety on a regular basis. 6 months ago I could not beat it at all. I owe MDj and LC for this. Two birds to the guys who want to come into your house and poo on the floor. Just bad taste, man. Great players, with bad taste.

What I like about this LP is that it shows you that you don't have to go balls-out science to win on diety. Everyone is always talking about NC by T80 this, education with purchased universities by T105 that. Bollocks. MDj as usual just waltzes through another Diety game with, omg, Shaka next door. I wager a lot of this was done to prove points, etc, and to make an entertaining LP.

I can now beat Diety on a regular basis. 6 months ago I could not beat it at all. I owe MDj and LC for this. Two birds to the guys who want to come into your house and poo on the floor. Just bad taste, man. Great players, with bad taste.

Agreed. These LPs are great and help so much for me to beat the game on Deity. looking forward to the next ones. I think MDj has been busy with the EU4 LPs though. That game looks pretty sweet as well.

This is some old thread but I thought the game could be fun to try with this patch.
But after a few retries im starting to give up.

Setting up 3-4 cities and sending cargoships with food to them is no problem.
The problem is that Shaka is so damn OP on this map that they crush all other 3 civs in no time
and even if you try to stop them by fighting them together with russia or someone you stand no chance completing the game at all.

Another problem is that even if you only settle 3 cities Shaka will still hate you because you covet land that they want even if ur not even close to them. Annoying as hell!

Would be nice to see if Tommynt or someone else hardcore could give some tip on how handle the situation or even try the map for a SV or CV.

Top Bottom