Should there be a Magic mod?

• Absolutely no question about it

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Sure, why not

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • No way!

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
May I add these leaderheads, with your name on them, to my website collection?

Thanks

GIDustin

be my guest!

btw, most of my leaderheads have been updated to have the diplomacy pcx's so you might want to get them too. i also remade isabella, joao, and william orange cause the old ones sucked. You have Vito Corleone listed as Michael. :p

Consider it done.

i like your website. i bookmarked it so i can find files and stuff alot easier then searching for them in forums.

Thanks Glad you like it. The Perl/CGI/Java/HTML coding took me 2 weeks, but it was well worth it. Now all I am concerned with is keeping my web site up to date with the CFC forums. :p

GIDustin

Where did you get the images for these? I need to find images of Mirri, Lord of Atlantis, Zombie Master, and some others.

GIDustin

I think I just looked them up on the Altavista or Google image search engine.

You should upgrade this for the new Odyssey storyline. Isn't there an image of Yawgmoth btw? That's a better leader for black imho.

Oh yeah, through the wizard site you can find images of high quality.

unfortunately, I havent been following up on the storylines, I just play the card game. I have 2 friends helping me, one is soo obsessed with magic he could re-tell you the storylinbe, but knows nuthin of modding civ3, so he helps with ideas for leaders, city names, etc. The other helps with the bic while I do some graphics.

I need help. If i dont get any help, the mod will be released aproximately june next year, and nothing will be animated. It will be civ2 style.

GIDustin

Well, I'm not very much in on the storyline too, but I like flavor text. Besides that, I always read everything on magicthegathering.com and sideboard, and the occasional inquest, and there's always some storytelling in there.

Never read any magic novel though. I have one in french, but my french is pretty lame.

I have two of the novels, but havent found the time to read them. I am still trying to finish a few of my tech books.

GIDustin

Top Bottom