MAJOR GAME BREAKING: Science Era win, given to another civ that doesn't even play...

emblemfire

Chieftain
GAH:mad::mad::mad: My civ (yes im king most of the time) the Chinese, have won the science era victory 5 times all of which Rome was awarded the win, and the 3 people in that civ havn't played in days. yet they get ALL the fame points and thanks to my civ they are actually leading the top fame points and therefor winning the game...

If FAME the key to winning is given to the wrong people... there is no point in playing, you can't win...

This should be a top priority fix.

Yeah, this appears to be related to the "missing king" bug where people are thrown into different civs, and some of them are ministers in a civ they don't belong to. It's really annoying that this has been happening for a week, and so far no word on a fix.

Yeah well until it's fixed... i'm not playing anymore... i missed out on sooooo much fame... and now rome who doesn't play is in place 1, 2 and 4... this is just not right... how could a bug this big make it to beta in the first place...

Yeah well until it's fixed... i'm not playing anymore... i missed out on sooooo much fame... and now rome who doesn't play is in place 1, 2 and 4... this is just not right... how could a bug this big make it to beta in the first place...

This bug turned up when they went to Open Beta. It wasn't happening in the games from before last week.

Top Bottom