[BNW] Make all units attack/shoot only once

gbvinograd

Chieftain
When I tell a unit to attack something I want the animation to play once without any secondary attacks, loops, or reformations. Just attack once and done. If they have blitz or logistics then I can click attack again and then boom another once and done attack. I've looked into everything I could think of to try and modify this, including all the various xml files (ftsxml, fxsxml, fsmxml) and I was able to occasionally mess things up enough (lol) that they would actually only attack once (sometimes) but then other bugs would happen like the unit would sit there for some time, or would have buggy movement afterward. Would someone mind making a simple guide/tutorial on how I can make this work?

Does anyone have any pointers on the correct way for me to go about making this happen?

I suspect you'd want to update the ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombats table entries for the relevant units, or possibly ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombatWeapons instead, but I've never tried to edit unit animations myself so I can't give any concrete advice.

Top Bottom