Making Scenarios with HR

oioi23

Chieftain
Hello I've been really enjoying this mod so far and wanted to try my hand at making some scenarios. I built a medieval earth off of the Earth Map packaged with HR. However when i save it in worldbuilder and then open it through the scenario menu it reverts back to default (no techs, warrior and settler in starting location etc) but in the worldbuilder file all my edits are still there. I assume this is due to the special rules the Earth scenario has but is there any way to stop my scenario having those?
Thanks for any help

Attachments

• Earth 1200 Revamped.CivBeyondSwordWBSave
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
Well i tried to move it to privatemaps in case that helped but it just led to a neverending swarm of python error messages

Well i manage it run from World Editor, and manage it run from private maps. Scenario loaded successfully.
Bud the errors....
i have theory. If you got a blank fast start, then i suppose there is a possibly extra file that has been created whit this scenario for "turn events" that we dont have but for you it cause "wipe out" of the map.
Try look in folders for it. Or try move all scenario and other save files out and then put back your scenario, to see if you get the same result.

Thanks! I’ll try that out and report back. I assume there’s some kind of python code that deals with the world map but I can’t find where it would be

Well i've tried moving it around a bit, I now no longer have the reset problem, instead just constant python error spam :(

Top Bottom