Map question? A rapid answer pls

Blue2volf

Chieftain
I wanna have LUSH green planet
and I want every player on different continent

its more like I want an advencement race everyone will be free to expend and have good resources a fair start

How can I make 6 nation + 10 city state lush green with HUGE map with every player on different place

PS:I want its randomly generated I could have use map editor but where is the fun in that.I noticed I was able to expend more than ai so I want to give them a fair fight in early game

i don't think there's any way to guarantee isolation outside of making a custom map.

then atleast someone tell me how to be shure about making a lush green place
like entirely green tiles

Changing the rainfall option to "wet" in the advanced setup menu will tend to produce a more lush, greener world. (More forests and jungles. Changing the climate will vary the amount of jungles vs forests).

well I always set up wet
but in most of cases sometimes I end up desert climate
is it about age of planet or water level too ?

well I always set up wet
but in most of cases sometimes I end up desert climate
is it about age of planet or water level too ?

If you leave start bias on, and pick a Civ that has a bias for deserts, you will always start in a desert as that Civ. Same with tundra bias, forest bias, jungle bias, etc...

Try turning off start bias in the Advanced Setup.

Wet + Small Continents for loads of forests (a bit more marshes) and possibly a continent for yourself

If in many tries you don't get a isolated start try raising the water level or Archipelago...

Top Bottom