Meaningful Colours

v8 with RCI cut and new CSs from UCS v4!
Does this mean MC is compatible with the newest version of RCI, or were you unable to get them to work together? It's been working for me with VP and other mods, but I hesitate to mention it in the "compatible mods" thread without confirmation from others.

Should be. Now in MC there is only City-States part.

Following up on this post:

This mod works for vanilla city-states and replacement city-states for custom civ mods (I tested only Israel and Canada) but not city-states added by UCS v6. I was able to somehow get it working with UCS city-states one time by clearing the cache, but I haven't been able to replicate that since then.

edit: Here's the fix

Last edited:
v10 with Douala color change (for better distinguishing from Melbourne).

v11
Code:
- compatibility with latest UCS
- preparation for new CS which I hope will be added in future

v12:
Code:
- added numerous new colors for upcoming City-States;
- massive simplification of SQL files;
- adapted to Nairobi-Levuka change in UCS.

Also Colour Palette is updated in OP.

Last edited:
v13 is on. Multiple fixes like added missing 3 base CSs' colours! Also some cleaning and preparing plan for next UCS updates. Of course adapted to upcoming UCS v13.
New preview image in the op.

v13 is latest one and link is correct as I can see.

my bad. Its indeed v13 and I should have paid attention. For some reason it shows as last updated in 2018 on the download page.

my bad. Its indeed v13 and I should have paid attention. For some reason it shows as last updated in 2018 on the download page.
It's probably thread creation date. Quite unfortunare placement.

Quick release of UCS v14 means I need to update all satellite mods. This means MC v14 is on!!!
Below you can see the current state and also a plan fo v15 and future updates as well!
Enjoy!

2023-08-08_17h29_01.png

v15 with new stuff for UCS v15:
1694795398773.png

v15.1 is on with fixes:
Code:
- fixed colours for Nan Madol and Sgang Gwaay;

v16. Finally. For UCS v16.
2024-01-06_15h47_40.png

Top Bottom