Modern Wildmana?

Qgqqqqq

Emperor
Kia ora koutou,

I really enjoy Wildmana - the Lizard civilzation, the quirks, etc. - however, it's a shame to play in 2022 such an old mod which is missing modern aspects like MNAI AI (even if Wildmana's is okay), BUG, and basis fixes (e.g. to the faeries).

Are there any modmods that build on the Wildmana 'fork' - i.e. that run with or update Wildmana from before the version which created Master of Mana? I really don't like a lot of the changes there - it just starts to feel like a wholly new game. I'd prefer ones with some modern features, but honestly I'd take anything that builds on Wildmana.

Cheers!
Q

Wildmana was mostly an AI mod and most of it got merged into FFH basegame.

Some modmods had plans to merge the autocasting, don't remember what happened to that.
The Lizard civilization is from fall further, the faeries from a faerie mod for an older FFH version.

It's probably easier to merge whatever wildmana feature you like into MNAI rathern than merging huge UI or AI mods into Wildmana.

Or you could try MoM v 1.42. It is a lot closer Wildmana and FFH than the MoM 2.x versions. You find the download here:

Malzatl and The Fey are both in Wildmana?

Thanks, I'll give MoM 1.42 a go.

Top Bottom