Montezuma archipelago map tips

FRodrigues

Chieftain
Hi,

Despite having already bought the game for a long time, I never played it seriously.
After seeing the G&K in promoting I decided to buy it, because this expansion made ​​the game much better IMO, and start playing a bit.

In my first game I went with the standard map, random civilizations, standard pace, random map type and king difficulty.
I got the Aztecs on an archipelago map and after reading a bit a I decided to go for a Cultural Victory with a tall strategy.
I only made another city, beeline cultural/religious, science and naval technologies and wonder spammed without self-control without making a single army unit :crazyeye: until Holland made war against me. In the war I only made 6 frigates and 2 privateers and I completely destroyed them...

So now I'm thinking playing in higher difficulty like Emperor or Immortal but I know that my strategy wouldn't last long so I'm asking you for tips because cultural victories and archipelagos maps aren't very popular (maybe because they are easy?)...
Maybe I'll do a LP for you to help me what do you think?

Top Bottom