Multiplayer Issue: stuck on "Waiting for Civ choices"

Chairman Mao

Chieftain
I try to connect to a friend using direct connection using both his DNS and his numerical IP and instead of loading up the list of civilizations available from our saved game it just get stuck on a loading menu saying "waiting for civ choices" with a question mark and nothing more, usually it should load it instantly but it doesn't load it at all.

Firewall allows it through and DMZ is enabled to my NAT ip and it is a fresh install of BTS with latest patch.

We tried emailing me the save and put it in the saved games folder and tried again but nothing.

Note: Connecting to him works perfectly fine and we can play a game for many many many turns, we simply can't load and continue a previous save.

Hi, we are facing the same issue in Realism Invictus mode. Direct IP connection, 2 players + bunch of AI and my friend can not connect my lobby, in stead stuck in screen "WAITING FOR CIV CHOICES" and can not select any civ. Our connection is just fine when we start the game, can play many turns. When it comes to loading the game from where we've left, we face this issue...

Top Bottom