Music Theme Elimination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indonesia (Rejang Dewa; Bapang Selisir) - 6
Mongolia (Pastoral Song; Urtin Duu) - 13 (12 + 1). My 2nd favorite after Japan and Japan is gone :sad:
Russia (Kalinka) - 3 - 3 = ELIMINATED. The atomic version is the only one I like a lot.

Indonesia (Rejang Dewa; Bapang Selisir) - 7 (6+1). How this is even a competition is beyond me.
Mongolia (Pastoral Song; Urtin Duu) - 10 (13-3). While I like the medieval theme, it cannot hold a candle to Indonesia.

Indonesia (Rejang Dewa; Bapang Selisir) - 4 (7-3). Just not a big fan of Indonesia's theme
Mongolia (Pastoral Song; Urtin Duu) - 11 (10+1). Best theme in the game imo

Persia and Russia are gone? Well, 4th place and Bronze medal is still an impressive result.

Indonesia (Rejang Dewa; Bapang Selisir) - 1 (4-3) Stunning song, but someone must leave.
Mongolia (Pastoral Song; Urtin Duu) - 12 (11+1) And someone must win.

It's about an hour early, but won't matter anyway if a Mongol fan shows up :D But I'll try to keep it alive for a bit.

Indonesia (Rejang Dewa; Bapang Selisir) - 2 (1 + 1) This one fits better - the Industrial version especially is almost exactly what I expect from a Civ theme.
Mongolia (Pastoral Song; Urtin Duu) - 9 (12-1) This is a good one, but I can't agree with it being a winner.

Indonesia (Rejang Dewa; Bapang Selisir) - -1=(2-3) Eliminated. Hard choice between these two. I'm not voting against Indonesia because it's bad, but Mongolia just feels better.
Mongolia (Pastoral Song; Urtin Duu) - 10=(9+1) Feels deeper and more soulful than the Indonesian theme. Out of these two it's a clear winner for me.

The fact that indonesia, the only theme in the entire game I can't remember, almost won, makes me shiver.

All hail the great khan!

And that’s game over! Congratulations to Mongolia for coming in first place, Indonesia in second place, and Russia in third; a long way from the Netherlands at the bottom of the list. Thank you all for playing, now let’s get another thread up and running to continue the fun!

Moderator Action: Since this game is over, this thread is now locked. Anyone (other than HoorayForSiam, since he started this thread) is eligible to suggest a new elimination game for the General Discussions forum (Note: GD games must focus on existing game features and elements) -- just PM me or another Civ VI mod for approval before opening the thread.

I would also note that, in addition to one game in GD, there can also be one concurrent game in Ideas & Suggestions. If anyone (including HoorayForSiam, since the not-the-same-thread-starter restriction only applies to the just-completed thread in each forum) wants to start an I&S elimination game (focusing on features and elements that are not currently in the game (i.e., suggestions for inclusion)), again, just PM me or another Civ VI mod for approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom