Music

TheMarshmallowBear

Benelovent Chieftain of the Ursu Kingdom
I don't know where this actually belongs, because it would be fun if they 'fix' this in G&K, but then again it applies primarily for the overall Civ 5 game.

FIX ... THE... MUSIC..

I am so sick of missing out on the great musical tunes because Washington wants to deal with me and the music skips.. It's so annoying.

I don't think the Music should skip if Leaderscreen comes up (it only happens with that) It's just so frustrating.

The music outside of a game should be the same volume as in a game. Or it should be disabled while I alt-tab out of the game. It's so loud, that I have to shut the game down or turn the speakers off -.-

The music outside of a game should be the same volume as in a game. Or it should be disabled while I alt-tab out of the game. It's so loud, that I have to shut the game down or turn the speakers off -.-

I usually just mute in-game when I go watch or do something.

These are my demands

Make Era-Specific Music
Give Mediterranean music for Greece and Rome (and any other Mediterranean nations present in Civ)
Stop skipping after Leader-Screens D:

I like the era-specific music idea, but I guess it'd be hard to implement, specially for non-European civilizations;

I guess this is the best moment for implement a Mediterranean soundtrack, I hope they make it;

Yes, skipping the music after leader-screens can be annoying, but I remember an even greater problem (a glitch, actually): sometimes a random music keep looping, just like that, forever. The only way to fix it is restarting the game (if you reload, the music changes, but it will keep looping as well).

I like the era-specific music idea, but I guess it'd be hard to implement, specially for non-European civilizations;

I guess this is the best moment for implement a Mediterranean soundtrack, I hope they make it;

Yes, skipping the music after leader-screens can be annoying, but I remember an even greater problem (a glitch, actually): sometimes a random music keep looping, just like that, forever. The only way to fix it is restarting the game (if you reload, the music changes, but it will keep looping as well).

I can live without the era-specific music, but I just wanna nejoy all of the soundtrack, I'm so sick of hearing the same msongs over and over again.

They all play in the game, at one point of another, the problem is that the moment a leader asks you for something or insults you, the song is skipped completely.

Top Bottom