My mods are not loading

frankiedee

Chieftain
My mods are not loading into my mods online screen, as they did the first time I installed Civ V. I had to reinstall my Civ V file and I deleted 'Everything from Everywhere', now I am not so sure that was the thing to do, because now I have NO mods, and I would like to know how to get them back. Someone mentioned a mods data file? I am not talking about 'online mods' but the mods that we received in the game from the start.

Frank

Look for the "Mods" folder inside Mygames/CivilizationV.

Inside that folder there should be the mods, check if there is something.

Also try checking the integrity of the game with Steam.

Look for the "Mods" folder inside Mygames/CivilizationV.

Inside that folder there should be the mods, check if there is something. There is NOTHING in the mods folder.

Also try checking the integrity of the game with Steam.
Have done this more then once, because I have done it everytime I re-install, which has been numerous times.

Someone mentioned a mods data file in the Civ V game start up? I am not talking about 'online mods' but the mods that we received in the game from the start.

Frank

Have done this more then once, because I have done it everytime I re-install, which has been numerous times.

Someone mentioned a mods data file in the Civ V game start up? I am not talking about 'online mods' but the mods that we received in the game from the start.

Frank

You're talking about the DLC and such? They're located on "Game install location" (Inside steam apps) from there look to "assets" folder, then "DLC", there they are. Also in assets you can find the stocks maps and the tutorial. Do not put normal mods on the DLCs folders since they're special.

Top Bottom