(NAB: FIXED IN NEWER PATCH) A.I. Gets Infinate Money/ research In Industrial Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebitdadada

Master Baiter
Everytime I play conquests, everything goes fine until the start of the Industrial Age. I'm not sure if its when I get there or when the A.I does but when one of those things happen, all of the A.I.s who have reached the industrial age surge ahead in tech and when you talk to them they have 10000-20000 gold or something near that. I play on Monarch level with maps made in the editor. I have installed patch 1.12 and 1.15. Anyone else have this happen. Its not to fun

Look on the opening screen when you start C3C. In the lower left, if it says 1.15, you've upgraded. If it says 1.00, you did something wrong. It actually sounds as if you're still in 1.00 with the GPT Bug functioning.

Originally posted by wilbill
Look on the opening screen when you start C3C. In the lower left, if it says 1.15, you've upgraded. If it says 1.00, you did something wrong. It actually sounds as if you're still in 1.00 with the GPT Bug functioning.

wilbill's probably right. With the gpt bug, the economy gets completely out of hand. I've seen the AI over 125K gold. Good thing the patch fixes this.

I'm not 100% sure...but this still happened to me with 1.22. The Byzantines got an insane amount of money the moment they entered the industrial age. Might be a fluke though...I'll keep trying to see if it pops up again.

Maybe the byzantines got their free tech upon entering a new age, like all scientific civilizations do, and sold it to the other civs for mucho dinero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom