Name the old Former almighty Roman Townships!

starlifter

Deity
The Former almighty Roman Townships (F.a.R.Ts.) need a name for their Province. Since I don't "do" polls, and would like to give people to change their minds after castigating their votes ( ;) ), simply state your vote & any discussion in this thread! You may then edit your choice in the future if you wish.

The Moons in the Solar system are the defacto naming convention. If we wish to give the old F.a.R.Ts. a unique name of some sort (nothing really pops out at the moment, however), then feel free to make your suggestion. :lol:

EDIT: We also need to rename cities of the old F.a.R.Ts. There are expected to be 10 Continental (if we don't found any new ones), plus Lugdunum. Suggestions?

EDIT 2: Ariel is born, may she grace and service the needs of our powerful empire well!!

Nice observation about the Female thing. I'll vote for Ariel, too (its also female name). However, whatever has the majority of votes is fine with me. (Tie=Ariel). Something about me starting a new Province called Pandora sounds a lot like me "Opening Pandora's Box", which people keep telling me since High School ;) But if the majority want me to open a Pandora's bo... errr.... Province, no problem, LOL!

I'm open on the city naming issues. Need 11 city names, minimum. There seems to be a naming tradition in place?

We had a vote on this some time ago and decided that it would be best to just leave the city names as they were under their previous owners before "the enlightenment". I don't know if this still holds, but would have thought so. What are we going to do about the excess of troops we have in this province? Ship them all to England? Ship them to England and build more to follow them?

The old F.a.R.T.s province works for me, except the retirment mecca of St. Leowind is not included in your province :rotfl:
Seriously, Ariel would be my preference over Pandora, but makes little difference to me. :)
EDIT: I agree with duke re: renaming. We've not renamed "liberated" cities up 'til now, and I see little reason to start. There are/will be waaay too many :eek: (Except for Khan Kennel, or whatever we call it, of course ;) )

The troops here should be shipped to England, we need all the firepower we can get our hands on to crush them in a real short time so they won't have time to switch capital or build troops.

We had a vote on this some time ago and decided that it would be best to just leave the city names as they were under their previous owners before "the enlightenment".

Ahhhh... my bad. Not sure how I got the idea we needed to rename the cities, so no worries... :)

OK, voting seems done, and it looks like the olds F.a.R.Ts. will become the young and lovely Ariel!

Long Live Ariel and may she service the empire well!!!

Rah! Rah! Rah!!

:)

Top Bottom