Need a little help

MAC-20

Chieftain
I am having a problem when it comes to building the space ship. i build the appollo program wonder and have space flight and future tech all unlocked. but for some odd reason the SS Fuel, and all the other SS Parts im suppose to build never show up. Im lost to what i have done wrong. Can someone please advise or point me to the right location were i can find my answer. Thanks in advance.

This sounds very strange, you should be able to build all space ship parts once you have researched "Space Flight".

Are you perhaps playing a scenario that only allows domination/culture/economy victory?

Otherwise, I have no clue what is wrong. Haven't heard about a glitch like this so it sounds strange.

Have you checked under Buildings in the Unit menu? The space ship parts show up as buildings. This mystified me also when I first tried a tech victory. I kept checking under Wonders. Built the Apollo program and everything, just like you, only to find out I never needed it. Just needed to look under buildings and there they were, at the bottom of the list.

i play the Beta Centuria (spelling) scenario. I thought it maybe the fact that i need to have a city built next to a resource. And ive also check under the building. Because ive built everything building in every city. The furthest i get is the SDI. after that nothing else shows up. I can hit the select button and look at my space station, but can never figure out how to build the spaceship parts. when i play it again ill take pictures to show that t nevers shows up. Thats why im thinking im doing something wrong.

In the Beta Centauri scenario you cannot win a space victory. All victory conditions except space victory are possible, that is the reason why you cannot build the space ship. In Beta Centauri you have already all Techs from the beginning and it wouldn't be too hard to build the space ship then. You don't need the apollo program to build the space ship, the apollo program lets you discover all remaining techs, which is unnecessary in the Beta Centauri scenario.

Top Bottom