Needed Things

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Is there something you see that needs the attention of the moderators? Re-open a closed poll? A stickied thread, perhaps?

Please post your requests here, and one of our Moderators will take care of it ASAP.

This is not a discussion thread. Your post will be deleted once your request is processed.

In the Citizen's sub-forum, can we please sticky The Discussion Registry followed by the Citizen's Group thread. Thanks.
Moderator Action: Stuck - Dave

Also can you change the sub-forum description from "In character discussions...." to "Discussion threads for all citizens".
Moderator Action: This can only be done by admins. Let's ask for this at the same time we ask the forums to go live.

Can I please get the Election Office stickied in the Government subforum? Thanks.

Moderator Action: Stuck - Dave

DaveShack, will you please move this Amendment discussion from the Government sub-forum to the Citizen's sub-forum. Thanks

Moderator Action: moved

DaveShack, in my rush to put up the Nomination threads, I left out the "Nominations for" in the Governor, Trade and Technology, and Foreign Affairs thread. Can you please insert that for me in those thread titles. Thanks.

Moderator Action: Renamed - Dave

DaveShack, can you please rename this thread "Term 4 Nomination for Minister of Defense?

Thaks.

Moderator Action: Renamed - Dave

Top Bottom