New Building Submits

purplexus

Prince
If you have a new building that is already in the proper Plug and play format submit it here. (Remember to put it in PROPER FORMAT! If you need help with the proper format look in the HOW TO STICKY THREAD.)

If you have a new building that is already in the proper Plug and play format submit it here. (Remember to put it in PROPER FORMAT! If you need help with the proper format look in the HOW TO STICKY THREAD.)

Let me think if this is ok, thx??:p

Well I got the Flavian working just fine...haven't done the other pythons yet.

Not sure what problem you guys are having.

Well I got the Flavian working just fine...haven't done the other pythons yet.

Not sure what problem you guys are having.
The problem is easy.

I can build all 4 wonders but they don't trigger anything.

Machu Pichu doesn't affect the peaks I have in my cultural borders and it doesn't even get built on any peak, it's built in the middle of the city.

Petra doesn't allow me to capture enemies' UB, etc...

The problem is easy.

I can build all 4 wonders but they don't trigger anything.

Machu Pichu doesn't affect the peaks I have in my cultural borders and it doesn't even get built on any peak, it's built in the middle of the city.

Petra doesn't allow me to capture enemies' UB, etc...

That is incorrect....when you do the python for Flavian it works just fine. I already said that and it is tested and confirmed, I changed nothing but integrated it into the WoC.

The Machu Picchu has different python files that I don't know how to handle so can't comment on the functionality of any other wonders but Flavian is fine.

BTW, I know next to NOTHING in python :)

Top Bottom