New dreadnought unit

KlHannibal2

Prince
Recently there were new naval units introduced for modern era and beyond, one of them being the dreadnought. As the in-game description says, this was a type of "all big guns" battleships. The unit icon (in the lower left corner and civilopedia, not the in-map icon) looks more like an older pre-dreadnought battleship with more smaller and medium guns.

I don't want to rant. Just to inspire a future improvement if a modder finds time and interest. I apprechiate the work that has been put into these new units. And the dreadnought 3d model is very accurate.

1699568139079.png

This is the picture in question. I've stumbled upon the source photograph, but the exact page escapes me right now. The ship that is depicted is a dreadnought-class battleship. Specifically, I believe it's a picture of the HMS Iron Duke

You did you homework, mate. The original HMS Dreadnought had lighter secondary guns, but later heavier ones were added. Like in the Iron Duke. The central turret in the in-game pic looks like a main battery on a closer look. At first, it looked like a smaller turret to me. Kudos.

Top Bottom