New Scenario: Star Trek Borg

Some of you may have noticed my thread in this forum containing my new Star Trek Graphics. Well these are a harbinger for my latest scenario project:

Star Trek: Borg :borg:

This scenario will be based on an invasion of the Alpha Quadrant by a huge Borg Fleet. The Federation, Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians and all the other Alpha Quadrant races will have to join together to repel the onslaught.

Expect more of my NEW Star Trek graphics and a few interesting plot twists ;)

This will be my second scenario (third if you count my scrapped "Shire" scenario). And I have chosen Star Trek as it is something I am genuinely interested in and have a HUGE knowledge of. I have played all the scenarios by the likes of JValdezToo and Kobayashi and they have inspired me.

Watch this thread in the next few weeks for early screenshots. Right now i am at the early stage, finishing off the first set of units and planning my tech tree. If you want to throw any advice towards me feel free to.

Anarchywrksbest - I'm a newby, but I noticed that there are Two Federation ship classes missing, the New Orleans class(TNG) and the Nova class (Equinox, End Game prt2 Voyager). I know a good site to look for them at is www.ditl.org.

Thanks for pointing out the New Orleans Class but I am pretty certain that I have a Nova-Class ship in my Federation collection.

I really don't need the New-Orleans class for my scenario as I have a LOT of Federation ships anyway. I plan to use Kobayashi's idea of making ships obselete and replacing them with newer one's

Galaxy - Sovereign
Oberth - Nova
etc...

Sorry i haven't posted any updates but right now all that exists of my scenario are the unit graphics I posted (and some new ones) and lots of pieces of paper with maps and event ideas written on them.

Right now I am trying to get my head around that once removed & twice removed idea so I can have seperate techtree's for the Federation, Klingons, Romulans, Klingons, Borg and one other Civs that I will keep secret. ;)

I want to do this right so i am pacing myself, but creating it all form scratch is time-consuming. Remember i am always looking for advice, especially with the tech tree. I already downloaded the whole content of the Scenario League so I should be alright.....

I made this borg-themed menuloop.wav for playing Koba's ST:BAQ, if anyone else wants it.

N.B. Must be in the root directoy "Civ2\sound" to work.

Top Bottom