New TerrainBuildings.PCX

Hunter

Civ Addict
I have never realy liked the default modern fort or the mine, while I can admit they are good, they just never sat right with me. So I played with them until they were alittle closer to how I felt they should look. I did not get them exactly how I wanted but I like it and so I thought I would post it.

Also there is now 3 versions one without the new mine and anouther with a smaller mine. Both are further down this thread.

So here you go:

Attachments

• terrainbuildings.pcx
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,804
Here is an in game image the mine is in the right top corner.

Attachments

• new mines and fort.jpg
    new mines and fort.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 6,044
I really like the modern fort, but i dont like the mine. Could you de a version only with the fort change?

Looks great. I will have to install this asap.

GIDustin

Originally posted by Yoda Power
I really like the modern fort, but i dont like the mine. Could you de a version only with the fort change?

Sure I can I will post it tonight.

but do you like the standard mine? If not how would you want it changed.

Originally posted by Yoda Power
I actually like the original Mine.

Thats cool.:cool:

Well for you and all fans of the Civ3 origonal mine I give you ummm... well its just the .pcx without the new mine. But im glad you like the fort. :)

Attachments

• terrainbuildings.pcx
    26.4 KB · Views: 835
No problem my friend here is a ziped one for you.

Attachments

• new fort only.zip
    18.2 KB · Views: 531
Looks good; I will download them both later.

Originally posted by kring
Looks good; I will download them both later.

Well you might as well have this one too its much like the first however a friend wanted me to make the mines a bit smaller and put a color under the fort. The color under the fort is that of the first air field, this eliminates the problem when building in the forest that some of the detail is lost. I will post an image in later.

Attachments

• terrainbuildings.pcx
    27.7 KB · Views: 940
Here is the in game image of version 3:

Attachments

• new fort and mine.jpg
    new fort and mine.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 4,892
Originally posted by computerdude113
May I use the fort for my Noah's Arc mod?

What type of mod is Noah's Arc?

You can use it I would just like to have credit for creating it.

We'vew taken out all the Human civs and put in the Gorillas, Possums, Dinos, and Myth civs. How's being a Great Leader for the Gorillas sound (I've been told ur prt of J-26, and the gorillas were added because of J-26)
Don't worry, I'm also making a read-me for it, you will get credit there too.

Sounds interesting and yes I am a member of the J26, you will have to let us know when your done. Do you have a thread that describes it in more detail? ie. what kind of units from start to finish, what time line, leader heads and that kind of thing.

Yes I do, it's at Creative Design Group (CDG)
There's a NOah's Arc Mod under the scenreios/modifications section there.

I like the fort too:)
and I like the look of the mine in the preview, but I'll have to see what it looks like on a mountain or a hill.
Nice work, good idea.

Thank you; I d/l ed the extra one as well.

Top Bottom