New Watercolor Irrigation

warpstorm

Yumbo? Yumbo!
They are done now. Thanks Cordy for permission to base this off of your wonderful tileset.

Attachments

• newirrigation.jpg
    newirrigation.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 4,392
Looks great!
But (as always there is a but), the tile overlaying the saltpeter looks a bit weird, the green-grey on the upper right half looks strange.

Great, i was already using Cordys irrigation, but this is even better. Maybe you should make more graphics adaptet to your own mod.

Originally posted by mrtn
the tile overlaying the saltpeter looks a bit weird, the green-grey on the upper right half looks strange.

Yup, that's one of the things in particular I'm going to work on. The blue from the water smeared too much with the color of the desert.

Yoda Power:
Maybe you should make more graphics adaptet to your own mod.
I second that. I'd like some more discreet mine, which doesn't look so dark on grassland.

mrtn, show me a picture of what you are looking for (or better yet tell me a tile set that has it) and I'll see what I can do.

The problem is that I don't really know what I want :)
But the New Mine thread by buk over yonder =>
looks quite good, though the coloring doesn't match your terrain.
I think it's silly to have mines all over the place, in the real world mines are few and far between. One idea is maybe to have a flock of sheep or something instead of the mine, that would even look good on hills, and not only on grasslands and plains.

Looking good, WarpStorm. Waiting for the completed project.

I made some sheep, but they don't work that well with watercolors, maybe they're too sharp.
I'll post the pcx in a new thread.

Attachments

• mine_sheep_preview.jpg
    mine_sheep_preview.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4,124
I 'finished' the first of the files. This is the grassland irrigation file.

Attachments

• irrigation.pcx
    53.8 KB · Views: 941
The second file

Attachments

• irrigation plains.pcx
    58.8 KB · Views: 802
The final file:

Attachments

• irrigation desett.pcx
    63.9 KB · Views: 824
Kai, the new one I assume. I guess I should have included that, even though by default, it isn't an option. I guess it should have pine trees for most if not all trees.

Top Bottom