Not able to add or change missions for Great Admiral

Gilgamesch

Ancient Alien
Hey all,
have another minor problem. For CCTP iam using a Hero units as a replace for the Great General a war unit. So i decided to make similar changes to the Admiral but with more or lest effects.

Well, you can change the status into a war unit, and give promotions and minor stuff.
But all the updates and changes you can do with the old (pre BNW) Great Persons, seems hardcoded for BNW.
At least i think its again hardcoded, didnt see a reason why it should not work.
The biggest bug is when i try to attack a enemy ship or city i see the calculas for the combat bonus, but there is no way to add a tattck button yet( or a similar code)
Maybe iam just tired and totally wrong, but please help me if you have encountered similar problems or ways to avoid it.

Best thanks for reading

Gil

To clean my first post up, you can add war tributs to the Great Admiral.
But the game is hordcoded and will not act as it should.

We realy should talk about broken parts like that with the firaxis guy here on firaxis.
Didnt remember is name, also this is a mios thing but i mean why has firaxis created the expansion BNW so modder unfriendly is there any reason for or is it just while there dont care about ther doings and what it looks for us.

Realy iam disapointed about the lacking support from Firaxis.
Would be time to show up and give a tribute back to the community, since the expansions where more or less ...a missing part of the first release.

Ok better i stop before i get unfamilar here....

Top Bottom