Once a crash - once not

Cynomys

Chieftain
I don't know what's the reason for, but today I had an oddly problem. During the game it crashed to desktop. I started again, and loaded the last autosave. The game crashed while loading. Same with 2 other, older autosaves.
I tried to start a complete new game. Ctd. Then I thought for deleting the saves, but anyway I clicked on the last save I made. Not an autosave. And this one worked. I played several rounds, saved again. Then I tried again to start a new game, and this worked too.
Has anyone an idea what happened there? Can I do something to prevent a crash in future?

Greets
Cynomys

I also have CTD on loading some saves direct after a new start of AND but loading the very same save from within a game (like a older working save game) then worked perfectly.
(ROM Full 2.81 AND 1.60 + Religion Mod)

{Required Files} {Military Civics} {Beautification Project} {Castle Improvements} {Ice Breaker} {Ideology Civics} Meteorology {Realistic Diplomacy} {Seafaring } Zoology Firestorm Arctic {Espionage Process} Forestation {Sea Tunnels} Terraforming {Lead From Behind} {Event Images} Education Sports NIMBY {Civic Buildings & More Wonders} {Surround and Destroy} {No Storms} {Early Buildings} ANM Fortifications {Historical Wonders} Formations {Mega Civ Patch} {Better RoM} Domestic Withdraw Farming Guilds {Modern Corporations} {Forest UI} {Blue Marble Terrain} {Warriors of God} {Better RoM Artwork} {Better RoM Resources} {Water Mod}

Top Bottom